Add Mojeek To Firefox
To add Mojeek to your Firefox Browser on your Desktop please follow the steps below:
- Click on the button below whilst using Firefox. Tick the checkbox if you'd like to set Mojeek as your default Search Engine.
Add to Firefox
- You will now be able to search using Mojeek using the search input:
- If you set Mojeek as your default Search Engine then you'll also be able to search with Mojeek directly from the URL bar.
Set Mojeek as Default
If you already have Mojeek installed in Firefox but it is not your default browser then please follow the steps below:
- Click on the three-bar icon at the far-right of the Firefox toolbar and select 'Preferences':
- Choose 'Search' in the left-bar:
- Select 'Mojeek UK' from the 'Default Search Engine' drop-down bar: